Bodine BSL07/13/14/20 emergency LED Drivers
Bodine has released an expansive new line of emergency LED drivers that includes new output options with more power, more features, and all in smaller footprints. With many standard features and numerous configurations, this is the most complete, most flexible product launch in Bodine’s history.
These new products include output powers 7, 13, 14, and 20 watts, with Class 2 output voltages as well as voltages up to 200 Vdc. There are options for ambient temperature applications down to -20°C, two (2) and four (4) hour runtimes, with and without conduit, and separate battery configurations as well.
All products are provided standard with self-test for easy code compliant testing. Also standard is ABConnect, for simple shipping, storage, installation, and activation of the emergency lighting luminaire through sensing of the AC line. ABConnect eliminates the need for manual manipulation of converters connectors or switches, which saves time, labor, and the need to revisit the luminaires to activate them once AC power is available.
April 16, 2021
- Output power options from 7 to 20 watts
- Class 2 and high voltage output variants (up to 200 Vdc)
- Lithium battery technology, for more power in a smaller, lighter package
- ABConnect senses AC line to simplify shipping, storage, installation, and activation of the emergency lighting luminaire
- Self-test for easy code compliant testing
- Special application models available for FEMA rated extended runtime for up to 4 hours
- Extreme temperature models for -20°C operation
- Low profile, with and without conduit, and separate battery options for space limited applications