Advance Xitanium 190W Industrial LED Driver with SimpleSet Technology
Advance Xitanium LED drivers with SimpleSet technology are designed to give OEMs ultimate flexibility with one driver to serve a complete portfolio. The operating window optimizes coverage for Class 2 in terms of power, output voltage and current. With two independent channels this driver allows the user to get much more than 100W in a compact form factor, while still complying with Class 2 limits. High driver efficiency enables very high system efficacies.
April 28, 2020
- 50,000+ hour lifetime1
- Programmable output current through SimpleSet
- Programmable driver thermal limit
- Large operating window
- 6kV combi-wave surge rating to comply with ANSI C82.77-5 CAT C low
- Designed for Class 2 luminaires
- Improved electrical efficiency vs. XI190C275V054BSG1
- Perfect for wide range of lumen outputs 15,000 to 24,000 lumens with single driver
- Dual channel allows high power up to 190W with UL Class 2 outputs
- No external surge protection required to pass C82.77-5 CAT C low
- Linear high-bay fixtures
* Advance Xitanium LED drivers are manufactured to engineering standards correlating to a designed and average life expectancy of 50,000 hours of operation at maximum rated case temperature. Minimum 90% survivals based on MTTF modeling.